Saturday, March 30, 2013

Blog Schedule 2013

Here is the blog schedule for the next few months as the MLB and minor league seasons start up and the college season goes through conference play on the way to Omaha.

Monday: Local college baseball update. My weekly update on the five teams local to me. 

Tuesday: Two Major One Minor. I shine the spotlight on two Major League players and one minor league player each week.

Wednesday: College Spotlight. I feature one college position player and one college pitcher each week.

Thursday: Chasing 50-50. Continuing the segment from last season when Matt Kemp started his attempt at 50 home runs and 50 steals in a season. This season I will follow the efforts of Kemp, Mike Trout and Carlos Gonzalez.

Friday: Nippon MLB ties. I will give a weekly update on players with MLB ties playing in Japan.

Saturday: Team standings and hot and cold. I will give the weekly standings for each MLB division and who some of the hot and cold players for each team are.

Sunday: Bubba and Fred Update. Weekly update as I follow the careers of Royals Bubba Starling and Fred Ford. They are starting 2013 together at Class A Lexington.

Daily: Each day list the top performers in the MLB and Triple A, Double A and Class A Advanced levels of the minors. Also have a new home run and steals report this year where I report on every home run and steal daily at the same levels as the top performers.

No comments:

Post a Comment